Pulse 2 Librarian v 1.0.2 0 Release Notes:
- Added Midi Clock for Midi IN Port 2 Enable/Disable.
- Added Option to Route All Incoming Midi to pulse 2 (instead Local of Pulse Channel).
- Minor Code Optimizations.
To Install Download the Demo or (The Full Version From Your Account)
Pulse2L Library Filter in Action
The Pulse2 Librarian offers extensive Patch management capabilities within the Bank.
You can copy, move patches from one location to another as well as you can swap the location of any two patches to better organize your bank by just Dragging and Dropping.
Drag & Drop : Swap Patches
Ctrl + Drag & Drop : Copy Patch to New Location
Alt + Drag & Drop : Move Patch to New Location
Along with the above listed operations, you can also load a patch from another bank to a patch in current bank , thus making your new banks from other banks.
There are also Several Working Modes for Faster Workflow
Pulse2L Parameter Editor
The Knobs on Pulse2 Editor are custom designed to respond and act to provide most verstality.
- Drag Up and Down to Quickly Traverse Long Ranges.
- Left Click the knob to Increase its value by one step.
- Right Click the knob to decrease its value by one step.
- Some Knobs are Continuous, i.e they start over again once you reach it’s end point.
- Shift + Click a Knob to Reset its value to default value.