The Pulse2 Librarian ( as of Version 220.127.116.11) Brings in Midi Trigger Mappings.
What are Midi Trigger Mappings
Midi Trigger Mappings is Set of Midi Triggers defined for The Patch Locations in a Slot. Each Slot (up to 499) can have a Midi Trigger associated with it (CC message or a Note).
When Pulse 2 Librarian received the Trigger Message on Midi Input 2, it Sends the patch stored in the respective location to pulse 2 memory. This is very useful when you are performing or recording and need to switch patches on the fly.
The Pulse2 Librarian Browser ( as of Version 18.104.22.168) Brings in another Faster Workflow Feature.
The Browser enables to Find a Patch by Name in your Entire Library as well as with Category Filter and Even in a single bank for More Refinement. The Picture above shows the results for All patches in my library containing the Word: ACID and of Type : ARP
- Open the Browser (Clicking on the button or F2 )
- Define Listing Parameters (Name, Kind and IN) if any and Click the Go Button
- Click on a Patch to Preview it. (The Patch Loads in Edit buffer of Pulse 2, and does not write to Pulse 2)
- Drag & Drop : to Load the Patch from Browser into the Bank
Tip Alert If you want to Load patches from another bank,
Select the Bank Name in : In , Set Type to All, this way you can build your custom performance banks in no time from existing banks.
Pulse2L Library Filter in Action
The Pulse2 Librarian offers extensive Patch management capabilities within the Bank.
You can copy, move patches from one location to another as well as you can swap the location of any two patches to better organize your bank by just Dragging and Dropping.
Drag & Drop : Swap Patches
Ctrl + Drag & Drop : Copy Patch to New Location
Alt + Drag & Drop : Move Patch to New Location
Along with the above listed operations, you can also load a patch from another bank to a patch in current bank , thus making your new banks from other banks.
There are also Several Working Modes for Faster Workflow
Pulse2L Parameter Editor
The Knobs on Pulse2 Editor are custom designed to respond and act to provide most verstality.
- Drag Up and Down to Quickly Traverse Long Ranges.
- Left Click the knob to Increase its value by one step.
- Right Click the knob to decrease its value by one step.
- Some Knobs are Continuous, i.e they start over again once you reach it’s end point.
- Shift + Click a Knob to Reset its value to default value.