One of the frequently asked question on the group is how to drone/sustain a note /Clip indefinitely?
Your answer Lies in the title itself.. SUSTAIN
For Anything to Sustain (Plug-in,Ext Synth, Loop, keygroup..) It is very Important that its amp envelope sustain is full (100% in most cases or a lower value which you want to drone at a falloff level, but it should never be close zero.
Here I am Explaining the Basic Setup I use For Realtime Control of TD-3 Patcher App for Live Playing.
- Connect Force Midi Out (3.5mm -> 5 PIN DIN) to TD-3 Midi in via a Midi Cable.
- In Force Preferences Midi Settings Enable Sync FORCE as output.
- Create a New Midi Track
- Set Output Channel to 16.
- Set Midi Output port to FORCE
- Set name to anything (I call it TD3 Control).
- Go to Notes Setting (Shift + Notes) and set it to Chromatic, Continuous, C
This Tutorial Series is about a custom Guitar Mountable Midi Controller that I built using Arduino for controlling mainly My Roland GR-55 Guitar Synth as well as my other Hardware/Software Synths..