Pulse 2 Librarian v 1.2.0 0 Release Notes:
This Version Brings in More New Power User Features
- New : Patch Central (Online Patch Database):
Share,Find,Browse,Preview,Download any Patch (Yours or shared by others) from Online Database in your Library. Read More
- Preview Patches Directly
- Download Patches to your local Disk
- Drag Patch Directly into a bank slot
- Delete Your Uploaded Patch.
- Find Patches by Name , Filter Patches by Category, Sort Patches by Name,Date etc.
- New Advanced Randomizer
To Bring some order to the Randomization Chaos, A New Randomizer Has been added (Right click on randomize Button)
- Randomization Control: Ability to Choose What Parameter Sections to Randomize from( OSC, PITCH ,MODMATRIX ,EGA ,EGF ,VCA ,VCF ,LFO , GLIDE)
- Option to Pre-Initialize Patch to defaults before Generating the Random Patch.Tip Alert
To Generate a Patch from some of the parameters of the current patch, right click randomize button :
1: UnCheck PreInitialize,
2: UnCheck any Parameter Sections to Keep them from Current Preset
3: Click the Random button to generate a New Patch Keeping unchecked params unaffected(same).
- Auto Tune Oscillators : When Checked the Oscillators Pitch(Semitone) will Only change in octaves.
- Added Randomizer to Editor
- Quick Category Change With Right Click
- Editor Now Follows External Parameters
The Editor now will reflect any changes (Knob Movements) Made to the Main parameters on Pulse 2.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed Volume Jumping Bug : Volume Jumped (reset) when changing Patches
- Fixes No Network Crash Bug : Pulse2L might have crashed in past if it did not detect internet connection.
- Fixed few other Rare Condition Bugs.