Here’s a Kronos PCG Containing 2 Programs that Work Quite well with Bhappi Da (lahiri) 80’s Songs.
EERIE & SPACEY Ambient and Shimmer Combi Set by Amit Talwar
This is basically a set of Parallel FX chains (IFX) that are more or less unusual.
What this means is Reverbs followed by pitchshifts or other modulators / delays and again followed by a reverb or other fx.
Usage: Ambient, Atmospheric Soundscapes, SFX & Shimmer Effects
This gives you some strange walls of sounds, dense growing spaces, Some Shimmering effects etc with feedback loops etc.
Pulse 2 Librarian :v 22.214.171.124 Release Notes
- Midi Clock Bug Fix (There was bug which prevented midi clock to pass though from the second midi input port).
- Per Patch Volume : This is more for a performance fix, if you change volume of a patch, it will remember that level for that patch until bank is reloaded. This is so that you can set relative levels of multiple patches when performing.
This is a performance only option and is not written to the patch
- Added ARP Selector button to main edit window (easier arp pattern assignment)
- Fixed some patch selection bug.
Pulse 2 Librarian :v 126.96.36.199 Release Notes
- New : Arpeggiator Presets
Save & Load Arp Presets or Load Arp Pattern from Any Patch in your Library.
- More Keyboard Shortcuts
- F4 To open Patch editor
- F7 to Load Previous Patch in Current Bank
- F9 to Load Next Patch in Current Bank
- F8 to Load Current Selected Patch
- Shift + F7 : to Select Previous Patch
- Shift + F9 : to Select Next Patch
- Some minor Fixes
This Version Brings in More New Power User Features
- New : Patch Central (Online Patch Database):
Share,Find,Browse,Preview,Download any Patch (Yours or shared by others) from Online Database in your Library. Read More
- Preview Patches Directly
- Download Patches to your local Disk
- Drag Patch Directly into a bank slot
- Delete Your Uploaded Patch.
- Find Patches by Name , Filter Patches by Category, Sort Patches by Name,Date etc.
- New Advanced Randomizer
To Bring some order to the Randomization Chaos, A New Randomizer Has been added (Right click on randomize Button)
The Pulse2 Librarian ( Version 188.8.131.52) Introduces Patch Central (internet Connection Required).
The Patch Central is an Online Repository for Pulse 2 Patches where you can share your patches as well as Preview and Download Patches Shared by Others.
The Pulse2 Librarian ( as of Version 184.108.40.206) Brings in Midi Trigger Mappings.
What are Midi Trigger Mappings
Midi Trigger Mappings is Set of Midi Triggers defined for The Patch Locations in a Slot. Each Slot (up to 499) can have a Midi Trigger associated with it (CC message or a Note).
When Pulse 2 Librarian received the Trigger Message on Midi Input 2, it Sends the patch stored in the respective location to pulse 2 memory. This is very useful when you are performing or recording and need to switch patches on the fly.
The Pulse2 Librarian Browser ( as of Version 220.127.116.11) Brings in another Faster Workflow Feature.
The Browser enables to Find a Patch by Name in your Entire Library as well as with Category Filter and Even in a single bank for More Refinement. The Picture above shows the results for All patches in my library containing the Word: ACID and of Type : ARP
- Open the Browser (Clicking on the button or F2 )
- Define Listing Parameters (Name, Kind and IN) if any and Click the Go Button
- Click on a Patch to Preview it. (The Patch Loads in Edit buffer of Pulse 2, and does not write to Pulse 2)
- Drag & Drop : to Load the Patch from Browser into the Bank
Tip Alert If you want to Load patches from another bank,
Select the Bank Name in : In , Set Type to All, this way you can build your custom performance banks in no time from existing banks.
This Version Brings in Some New Power User Features
- New : Patch Browser :
Find or Browse / Preview any patch in your library, Drag to Load into a bank: Read More
- New : Trigger Maps :
Assign Midi Triggers (CC or Notes) to Patch locations and Instantly change patches though your midi controller. Mainly For Performance Mode. Read More..
- Full Drag and Drop Support
- Drag & Drop Patches in bank to Swap position
- Ctrl + Drag & Drop : Copy Patch to New Location
- Alt + Drag & Drop : Move the Patch to New Location, Making Source Location Blank.
- Keyboard Shortcuts : Added Keyboard Shortcuts for Most of the Tasks
- Code Optimizations.
8 Free Presets [PACK 02] EDM
for Waldorf Pulse 2 Analog Synthesizer
DEMO – all sounds are from this 8 pack.
- MY ACID ARP : ARP
- EURO ARP 3 : ARP
- ANALOGUE M20 : LEAD
- LEED : LEAD (Unison)
- TIGHT KICK : DRUM
- CL HAT : PERC
- OPEN HAT: PERC
- FLAB KICK : DRUM